Chefs and cafe all-rounders and supervisor, for immediate start in Jindalee!
WE’RE EXPANDING OUR TEAM AT BARE BONES SOCIETY, ALONG WITH A NEW VENUE IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS!
Chefs, cafe all-rounders and a shift supervisor are required for immediate start. Great working hours working with a great team!
Applications are currently open for staff to join a young, dynamic team in our Jindalee-based cafe.
In order to meet our high expectations the successful applicant must show initiative, drive and be passionate about the food industry, along with a minimum of TWO years experience in a similar role.
For the chef, this little cafe is busy and fast paced and the successful applicant will have to be able to produce well presented, executed dishes under pressure.
As a floor staff member, you will work alongside our manager and will possess a friendly nature, have excellent standards of hygiene & cleanliness and be able to maintain safe working practices no matter how busy it gets, as your skills will be on display.
Chef duties will include but not be restricted to:
* Preparing produce for breakfast/lunch service, Friday night dinners and occasional functions.
* Ability to work unsupervised as required.
* Set up station with predetermined mise en place.
* Work to OH&S and safety standards.
* Follow closing procedures to leave kitchen ready for next days service.
Floor duties will include but not be restricted to:
* Building strong relationships with our customers
* Possess a friendly and approachable manner to other staff and guests
* Training less experienced team members
* Barista skills would be advantageous.
* Reporting to the management team.
* Follow closing procedures to leave the cafe ready for next days service.
We expect all staff to have:
• Full availability (including weekends) and a genuine passion for the industry.
• Flair and a professional presence.
• Friendliness and the ability to get along with other staff members.
* Ability to work in a team or unsupervised.
Please note that applicants will be strictly screened and only those with demonstrated ability to meet the above criteria will be considered for interview.
For the applicant with the right experience, we would consider work visa applicants, however those with student visas will not be considered.
**Please note you MUST be available to work weekends and MUST have TWO YEARS genuine fast-paced cafe or restaurant experience.**
If this sounds like you, please contact Kym on 0414 313980.